Small and Simple Hybrids are Possible

What's your point? TMT does not function as a delivery service. It would be her personal choice as to weather she delivers motors or not.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yes it does. Selectively.

My point?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No Jerry, I launch with a NAR group. They read your same old same old you snipped from my post and just posted below. YOU are the one who keeps 'bringing up the past', well not you but it IS only -YOU- who can clean up your act. Since I've made my/this point in a previous post, and it's not open for debate, I'll filter the remainder.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of TRA. Seems you can't say the same.

Joel. phx

Not even an hour? Dare ya

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Since TMT's charter does not include delivery service, she must have done it because she personally did or didn't want to. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to help you out Jerry. I guess her not wanting to help it within the realm of possibilities and it wouldn't be a matter of her not performing what is required by TMT.

I don't see why you couldn't ship the stuff. Shipping costs are minor in the overall scheme of things. (Unless you get caught shipping rocket motors are model airplane parts.)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry wrote:

They were not "suddenly decertified" until you started backdating new motors to exploit the grace period on your expired motors. That was YOUR CHOICE.

You can't renew certs if you don't comply with the same requirements as everyone else. That's YOUR CHOICE.

You never properly submitted them. That was YOUR CHOICE.

Bull. You CHOOSE not to abide by the same rules as EVERY OTHER MANUFACTURER. Your choice, no one else's.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Oh I knew you would spout the non-plausible party line. Good dog.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

She can certainly do so if she wants to, but she's under no obligation to do it.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Searching for the story in her own words. Priceless.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

She alleged "sexual assault" of all things.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, she did not.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

2nd returned by yahoo on 'sue jerry vacation' if anyone wants to see who's lying....

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

It's all about Bruce Kelly:

Jerry Irvine

All true except for the last sentence.

A LEMP, and all the associated requirements that go with it, is BY NO MEANS "easy to get" in an overwhelmingly large percentage of the USA.

Fact.

Even though I live in a rural area, and even if the county commissioners and fire marshal agreed to let me commercially manufacture hobby rocket motors(which they have said they will not), it would cost several hundred thousand dollars for me to satisfy all the requirements for a LEMP. I don't call that "easy"!!!

I call it "impossible."

And I'm not even on Tripoli's sh-t list like Jerry.

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

When a woman sprays you with tear gas, you should tak it as a sign that she's not interested. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

So what if she did except samples from Anthony?? Anthony C. is a fully permitted manufacture, legal in every respect, while Jerry is not, never has been, and more than likely, never will be. Sue would of been out of her mind to except Jerry's illegally commerced class 1 hazmat. Pull you head out Dave...

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Hybrids are class 1 hazmat? Why do YOU want rmr to be only about Jerry?

Joel. phx

So I'm thinking a tube with the edges ground similar to a leather punch would work as a burst disk tool. Anyone, anyone?

Reply to
Joel Corwith

What are the burst disks made of?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The first series were certified by TMT.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

2 liter pop bottle plastic. Shhhh, don't tell anyone...

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith