Small and Simple Hybrids are Possible

Interesting point of view there... so you view the ATF as some kind of "power beyond the law"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Quit falsely inmplying ATF is misenforcing the law.

They are asking you to treat unregulated items as regulated. VERBALLY.

Say no thank you and CITE THE LAW.

AND THE JUGGEMENT!!

GROW BALLS.

I DID.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Many in rocketry do.

Despite the JUDGEMENT.

Talk about a colossal waste of time, money and mindshare!

Jerry

"Yeah, it's amazing that an organziation, let alone two would put up such an amount of cash to fight the BATFE only to roll over when they won."

-Joel Corwith

"Is that any more far fetched than an organization and/or it's members claiming that they didn't win the count regarding PADs?"

-Joel Corwith

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then maybe now you can tell us why you shipped over 200 hundred pounds of rocket motors, labeled as "model aircraft parts"?

Is that what you mean by, "grow balls"?

Based on evidential fact, I'd say you're a unic!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

A manufacture would be wise to stay out od the BS rants and flames of this newsgroup. Look, rmr is meaningless now ... thanks to certain individuals, this newsgroup has been turned into a joke ... really.

What is killing rocketeers are the actions of others who knowingly break the law to line their pockets ... too bad in the end, they wind up spending $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 in fines after they break the law. Why don't you ask your boy, Jerome, how illegal activities have hurt is now defunct business?

HMMMM?

Reply to
Word of Reason

No, ATF does. And when they take a position that is beyond the law, as they did when they illegally declared rocket motors were no longer exempt as PADs, then it takes a JUDGE to stop them.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Talking about yourself again, Jerry?

Reply to
RayDunakin

And in writing, and in court.

Doesn't work that way.

We didn't HAVE judgement until just recently, so how could we cite it?

I'm glad to hear the sex change worked out for you.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Who DID.

Now what?

Hmmm>

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry wrote:

Well, that's just one battle, not the end of the war. The ATF has already declared that they don't agree with the judge's ruling, and the ruling left some gray areas which the ATF will surely try to exploit. They've also stated that they intend to go through the legal process of changing the law to suit their agenda. Whether or not they will do so (and succeed) remains to be seen.

Reply to
RayDunakin

BTW, this brings to mind a couple questions:

  1. If citing the law is all it takes to overcome ATF regulation of rocketry, why were folks YOU supported (Wickman, Izzy, etc) so worked up about needing legislation to stop them?

  1. How well did "citing the law" work for you in your dealings with DOT?

Reply to
RayDunakin

No comment.

100% with ATF. There are practical reasons for that beyond your comprehension.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry replied:

Your refusal to answer this questi>> 2. How well did "citing the law" work for you in

Jerry replied:

My question was specifically about the DOT, not ATF. Do you admit that merely "citing the law" does not always work when dealing with government agencies?

Reply to
RayDunakin

You change the subject so much, no reply is useful.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I asked about both, and you refused to answer both questions.

Irrelevant. The issue is whether or not "citing the law" is always an effective method of dealing with government regulatory agencies. Clearly this approach did not help you in your dealings with DOT. And when your buddies Iz and Wickman were in a tizzy about ATF regulation of rocketry, you did NOT give them the same lame "cite the law" advice you keep giving TRA, NAR, and everyone else.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ray,

Forty K to DOT answers the question and Jerry can't escape the facts in evidence. His plausible deniability will no longer work.. If you notice, with the exception of Dave W., Izzy and the rest of the crowd, such as Duane Phillips and Phillip Dolittle, etc., are very quite on the issue subject.

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Clear your mind of all negative thoughts, breath deeply, and you will find peace in the reality of the present and the promise of the future...(;-) I don't remember who said that, but it sounds cool..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

If you ask me a question but disregard the answer, and repeat that several times, you train me to not answer your questions.

Jerry

"Actually, this entire group seem to be more interested in bashing Jerry than talking about the topic. I have never seen a bigger group of people with such a large penis envy complex."

- Bill Eide NAR 81647 L2 TRA 09812

"Jerry might be skating right up to the legal edge with his business dealings. He might even be going past it. However, the actions taken by TMT and TRA really DO appear to be far more dangerous to the hobby than anything that Jerry has done."

- Steve Bloom

"Jerry is a very knowledgeable guy, with strong opinions. He has a long history in rocketry, and a grey link to US Rockets (kits & motors). He's a fount of useful tech info. Others may have differing opinions of Jerry, and frequently drag up incidents from the distant past. I've done business with Jerry and had no problems, but have also had disagreement with him, so you get both sides of the coin here. In fairness, people either love or hate him - the polarity of opinion is that pronounced. Jerry isn't the biggest fan of TRA in the world. Recent events have forced people to re-evaluate their scorn of some of his predictions, which hasn't endeared him to them, for some reason. Just my two penn'orth. Your mileage may vary."

- Graham Platt

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey Ray, I'd like to thank you for your help in screwing up this thread.

Why can't you do the things the rest of us learned to do when we were in grade school? Jerry is the kid crying out for attention in the back of class, doing and saying outlandish things so people will react. What did the teacher tell us about Jerry?

Please IGNORE Jerry. If you would have let this go, perhaps this thread could have stayed on-topic. You do know that Jerry wants you to reply to him, right? Jerry plays you like a virtuoso plays a Stradivarius. He only has a forum when you and others give him one.

If you must reply to everything Jerry says, at the very least I'd ask you to please rename the thread of your reply, so that the rest of us know what to avoid.

I only bring this up because I know you can change your behavior. I'd ask Jerry to do the same, but that is impossible.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Moore

With the most recent DOT and Jerry show; i.e., 40K to the man, we know the above is no longer relevant and you have moved well past the "legal edge" and are now in the DOT twilight zone.. Completely substantiated by fact.. TRA was right all along....

Reply to
WallaceF