So who is going to Hell Fire? (rocketry on topic)

So who is going to the "Hell Fire" launch at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah next weekend?
I happened to be showing a friend the occasional hobby I dapple in from time
to time, and noticed it on uroc.org who hosts it annually. They are holding it earlier this year. I used to be a member of that club, but getting married, having babies, and work in general curbed my appetite down to a few local park launches a year for the local neighborhood, family, and Scout group but nothing big or loud.
I believe it runs from the 13 through the 16 of this month.
My friend wants to check it out, so we're going... probably on the 15th.
Cheers all!
~ Duane Phillips.