Space motif linens on sale at KidsRUs...

My wife was at KRU (formerly Kids R us, part of Toys R us) and discovered "Ships n Space" linens on sale for 30% off until 2-Aug. Not sure if this is a closeout or just a sale, or if it's limited to the Chicago area or national. And there was a coupon on the back of the flyer good for 20% off one item, even the sale stuff.

But they've got bed sheets, pillow cases, pillows, blankets, comforters, curtains (sound like the gift list from "Toy Story"?), tent, chairs, lamps, clocks, picture frames, rugs, garbage cans, storage hampers, bookends, and even a light switch plate, etc all for bargain prices. Rachel's room has been totally redone! I'm sure that some of this will end up in our room at NARAM in just over a week.

Disclaimer: I haven't worked for ToysRus since it was still called Bargain Town, back in the early 70s. It's the only non-IT job I ever had!

Bob Kaplow

And I worked at Playworld quite happily, until it became Kiddie City, then was absorbed by TRU. By the time it became TRU, I was very happy to move on to another job! Downhill all the way...

Tom Ha

Tom Ha