SRN Raffle Winners!

The raffle winners list has been published! Visit

for full details and the list.

Reply to
Greg Deputy

Congrats to the winners, and Greg thanks for all of your hard work! Now if any winner has any extras, for those of us that did not get on the winning list.:O) Seriously though congrats to all, I think all was done with great care, and concern for alls wishes. Once again showing just what type of people rocketeers are.

Reply to
The Dickinson's

greg: for us that donated raffle prizes as an individual, when/how are we supposed to get our donations to the winners? will you provide us with the person address? Is somebody supposed to contact us? I'm sorry I didn't see any info on the saverocketry website on how we are supposed to send the donated prizes to the winner.

thanks shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Congrats to the winners, and a job well done to you, Frank, Pat, Terry and the others involved in making all this happen!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

If you won a prize from U.S. Rockets and you do not have a life because you read rmr, email me :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was wondering about this myself.

Reply to
RayDunakin

All the vendors will be recieving a list of the winners so they may contact them and distribute prizes.

Greg Deputy

Is there a more direct link? I couldn't find the actuall list.

Reply to
Mullen

this list comes to you courtesy of Greg 'da MAN' Deputy

- iz

Sorted by winner number

1 Todd Mullin 2 Dr. Paul Kevin Moore 3 David Flournoy 4 Stephen Boy 5 Michael Smeltzer 6 Michael Smart 7 Douglas Cameron 8 Dave McGuire 9 Charles Pierce 10 Jeff Walters 11 Jeff Walters 12 Michael Boomershine 13 Robert Brigham 14 Dave Morey 15 pat easter 16 John Sicker 17 Gerald Degraeve 18 John Sobocinski 19 Terry Miller 20 Peter clay 21 Jonathan Barnhart 22 JIM POMMERT 23 Stu Barrett 24 Earl B. Anderson, Jr. 25 Vern Knowles 26 Stuart Davis 27 Denis Luoni 28 Jeff Moore 29 Chuck Pauler 30 James Parker 31 jill hunter 32 Susan Hoppe 33 Andrew MacMillen 34 John B. Levy 35 Edward Wilk 36 Robert Camele 37 Robert Page 38 STEVE TULS 39 Jerry Brillowski 40 Jeff Barnes 41 Richard Hickok 42 Lloyd Gold 43 Matt Jones 44 Matt Jones 45 Neil McGilvray 46 Scott Young 47 Robert Camele 48 Charles Pierce 49 Steve Humphrey 50 Marc Klinger 51 Cynthia Ann Scheidemantle 52 Matt Jones 53 JAMES BROHN 54 John Gustavsen 55 JAMES BROHN 56 jill hunter 57 George Wimmer 58 Richard Hagensick 59 Craig Cline 60 Andrew MacMillen 61 Ben Russell 62 Stu Barrett 63 Thomas Kernes 64 Dave Morey 65 Derek Deville 66 James Parker 67 Paul Resch 68 Shawn H. Ashbaugh 69 Walter Noreika 70 Greg Fannin 71 Eric Fadely 72 William Clugston 73 James Clay 74 David McKeown 75 Joe Bowen 76 Lee Brock 77 Michael Beauchene 78 Kevin Britton 79 Daniel Chandler 80 Dewayne Doud

Mullen wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I have already sent 5 of 7 prizes.

Remaining.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I already received raffle items from 2 of the 3 vendors invloved. The 3rd will be re-delivered on Monday because nobody was home on Friday. I'd like to commend all the vendors who contributed to the raffle & for the swiftness of shipping to winners. -- Richard "YMMV" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

I haven't shipped any prizes yet, I've been down with the flu. :(

They will go out next week.

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Greg...I was the 2nd place winner, how can myself and the other winners find out what we won? Thanks, and I am so excited I can't stand it!

Paul

Reply to
P.K. Moore

Greg had posted the winners packages at