Tai Fu: A Reason For You To Celebrate Thanksgiving

Tim wrote in news:Pq9xb.1455$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Well, just as long as you don't want it legally sanctioned...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

"Joel Corwith" wrote in news:bDaxb.660$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

I think the word you want is "smooshed".

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Please note that I ment cohabitation with this definintion:

  1. To coexist, as animals of different species.
    :)

tim

Reply to
Tim

You never know. Maybe he uses the other definition of "cohabitation". ;)

tim

Reply to
Tim