I tried crossposting this last night but it didn't take, so here goes again.
Here's the top 10 clues to discover if a rocketeer has something besides unbuilt kits in his closet.
- He always seems to have nail polish remover when somebody spills cyano glue on their fingers.
- He swears that tube of lip gloss you saw in his range box was Chapstick.
- He tries to hide the holes in his pierced ears.
- That shock cord looks a lot like an old garter belt.
- Fins reinforced with pantyhose.
- Lace trim on his nylon parachutes.
- He knows the difference between fuscia, mauve, and magenta.
- He has actually finished a rocket in fuscia, mauve, or magenta.
- He actually color-co-ordinated his rocket with the exhaust color of his Animal Works motor.
- He has requested Animal Works to make fuscia, mauve, or magenta propellents.
Apologies to David Letterman and Jeff Foxworthy
Tina Michelle Smith