I tried crossposting this last night but it didn't take, so here goes again.
Here's the top 10 clues to discover if a rocketeer has something
besides unbuilt kits in his closet.
10. He always seems to have nail polish remover when somebody spills
cyano glue on their fingers.
9. He swears that tube of lip gloss you saw in his range box was
8. He tries to hide the holes in his pierced ears.
7. That shock cord looks a lot like an old garter belt.
6. Fins reinforced with pantyhose.
5. Lace trim on his nylon parachutes.
4. He knows the difference between fuscia, mauve, and magenta.
3. He has actually finished a rocket in fuscia, mauve, or magenta.
2. He actually color-co-ordinated his rocket with the exhaust color of
his Animal Works motor.
1. He has requested Animal Works to make fuscia, mauve, or magenta
Apologies to David Letterman and Jeff Foxworthy
Tina Michelle Smith
18 years ago