TEAM AMERICA ... F*&K YEAH! Need the model of their Delta Jet!

Hi,

Just post a link or something. I want to find a die-cast, plastic or resin model of this AWESOME machine!

Reply to
lunarlos

The delta wing jet was a highly modified B-58 Hustler so they probably took an existing kit. The other "jet" was a modified V-22 Osprey.

Anyway, any movie where Alec Baldwin, Michael Moore, or any of those F.A.G.s (Film Actors Guild) in Hollywood get blown up or shot to ribbons definitely floats my boat!:D

Reply to
Richard Burney

Ah Rich,

Thanks for the info ... no wonder that Team America jet looked so hot! The B-58 Hustler is one of the sexiest jet bombers to ever go Mach 2+ . The lines and the curves ... if it was only a woman ;)

I am surprised, NO ONE, has made the Team America models? The movie was a hit, and a cult classic... so why no models?!

Reply to
lunarlos

And lets not forget how the "actor" proved his loyalty ... damn I am starting to laugh ... I may have to load up the DVD and watch that movie again for the umpteenth time!

Reply to
lunarlos