[Tech] Aerospike Rocket Flights

I can see the NASA spec tech report now on that component! A 50 page manual on its specs and usage and safety protocols.

For a Peep!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I can't wait to see the MSDS for this one!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

It would certainly contain more carcinogens than dihydrogen monoxide. But it would have a lower indidence of mass property damage and death.

Jerry

Peep!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

year old Peeps!

Bob Kaplow

In the proper envoronment...Peeps don't last that long. :-)

John

John Stein