[PLUG] Buy 5 of these

One for yourself, one for your local Public Library, one for a school library, and two for gifts (for relatives, friends, or additional libraries).

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

But the author would have me assassinated if he found out what I do with certain oxidizers and reducing agents. Specially if he found out I owned his book too. That or if he had his way anybody who thought of melting nitrate and sugar together in a frydaddy would be locked up for life. Not sure if I like what the guy represents very much.

Pax

425&itm=2

library, and two for

Reply to