Re: [FA] Mules (ultra-rare, maybe never seen before!)

Did you READ the descriptions???
David Erbas-White
Mike wrote:
Reply to
David Erbas-White
Cant be that rare I just saw them at the hobby shop last week.

> """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Mike
Did you read them now?
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Reply to
Fred Shecter
yes, yes, please allow me some time to remove the foot from my mouth.
message
Reply to
Mike
No problem. I just wanted to make sure I had properly described them.
I'm surprised they haven't been snatched up with "Buy It Now". If not, they will probably end at a higher price. Good for the club.
;-)
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Fred Shecter