Clearing up some Estes rumors/questions

I've noticed a number of questions and/or rumors regarding Estes as of
late. I just wanted to clear some of these up.
Vern has/had nothing to do with the new kits, he is at home on the
ranch. He hasn't been involved with the Estes company since he retired
many years ago.
Estes sales are not lagging. Estes is not in trouble financially.
The new kits have nothing to do with Jim Flis or Bill Stine.
The new kits are not coming out until at least July or August (probably
later). That is, two to three months from now.
Reply to
Scott D. Hansen
Well, it's certainly a very nice home overlooking (I believe) the Arkansas River, but it's not a ranch. . .
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Mark B. Bundick mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net NAR President www - dot - nar - dot - org
"A dark night in a city that knows how to keep its secrets, but high above the quiet streets on the twelfth floor of the Acme Building, one man is still trying to find the answers to life's persistent questions. Guy Noir, Private Eye."
Reply to
Mark B. Bundick
I saw the new kits at NRHSA in Vegas last week.. you will like them! B
Reply to
<locprecision
So that's the name of the show. I've heard it pronounced "Nurse-a". Never been to one.
it 'trade-only'? This line leads me to assume that it is: "All Qualified Retail Hobby Shops Welcome"
Looks like no need for a Make-It & Take-It....
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter