Jerry who?????

That will be the response to all Jerry messages. He will not be heard anylonger.

If Jerry uses the name Skippy we will respond to him. He must change the name on all of his posts.

R. Sims Atlanta, GA

I still see the need for Trolls. They keep skippy honest.

Reply to
CajunMan

Skippy has certainly changed his tune since we started full-court-pressing him 2 months ago.

Trolls rule. Skippy drools.

TED

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Why are y'all so obsessed with this guy (under any name)??

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Are you Skippy's bitch?