Key... PLEASE READ _THIS_ POST _FIRST_

Key, buddy, I'm begging you. Please don't respond to the troll's posts. We (your friends here) all know the kind of person he has shown himself to be. There is no need to defend yourself. Just consider the source.

Please (for the benefit of the group) just ignore him from now on. Please?

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

troll's posts. We

shown himself to be.

source.

now on. Please?

locksmith company

your

Problems.

distant shores

justice are the

consumes His foes on

sees and trembles.

lord of all the

all the people see

sorry, already responded with a one time (plonk) before I read your request. I do hear ya... if he comes back under a different name ? he will get nothing but a one time plonk from me.

thats about the best I can do...

Reply to
Key

Figures.....

Reply to
OneGuy

Key:

If you want to make "figures" forget that remark, please plonk without the concurrent group announcement of having done so.

Relative to our Dremel thread, I ran across a flex shaft the other day that turns half a million rpm.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

snipped-for-privacy@noyahoo.com - no,no,no

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

the troll's

person he has

yourself. Just

from now on.

plonk without

wasn't "og" that I was talking about. he knows he was plonked a good while back. have no idea why he would still respond.

Reply to
Key

I have worked with machinery that ran at 80k rpm, but I have not heard of

500k. I would be interested in finding out about dremel or flex shaft at that speed. Please let me know what brand it is.

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
Ed Jasper

I'm looking in my 1994 (yeah, I know it's a bit old) IDE Interstate catalog (page 82) at several handpieces that run at 350,000 RPM. They use compressed air at 32psi and are very lightweight and easy to use. I'm sure that in the eight years since this catalog was printed that they've gotten the speed up to 500,000 RPM.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Frisbie

dentist drills run that.. couple it with either a diamond or the 'right' carbide,, that scary.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Ed:

I'll find out next week early and either post or email you assuming your address isn't spoofed. This equipment does require water cooling at the working interface which can be extraordinarily messy,

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

snipped-for-privacy@noyahoo.com - no,no,no

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

<snip>

Key has not the ability NOT to post his plonks! So IOW he will still announce to this group his doing so. History will repeat with him and he admits that:

1.) he will get nothing but a one time plonk from me. 2.) thats about the best I can do...

Hence the "Figures". There are very good reasons posters "poke" him with a stick all the time. Poor ole Key.....

bbjj

Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack

message

news:SEm2d.2554$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthl> > >>> Key, buddy, I'm begging you. Please don't respond

to the troll's

person he has

yourself. Just

him from now on.

plonk without

will still

with him and he

yea bbjj, I post the "plonk" so the troll will see that they have been plonked by me. thinking maybe they will stop responding to my post and bothering the group with their trolls. if they still keep trolling my post? its not because they are trying to get under my skin.

stick all the time.

trolls are trolls. they need no real reason to be jerks.

no real need to think that !

Reply to
Key

Dude like this Key dude is the reason you got trolls to start with. That dude can't shutup. Half the time what he says don't even make sense. That's why people rag his ass out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***

Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored

Will Watts