Be nice to Jerry thread

Folks,
Given all the love and compassion we have for Jerry I thought what a neat idea to just start a thread where we can focus all that kindness,
love and affection I know we all have for this poor man.
I mean to be burdened with such serious and terminal afflictions, it has surely taken a toll on his sanity and as we were all taught one must be kind to those less fortunate amongst us.
So please feel free to add to this thread your outpourings so poor Jerry knows not every one in the world hates him and he doesn't need to go eat worms.
Insincerely
David
ps: Jerry remember a Lithium a day keeps the men in white coats (not to mention the monsters) away
David Wilkins wrote:

Yes, but a shipment of class 1 hazmat, in any form, "labeled as model airplane parts", will not keep the DOT away..(:-)))
Or maybe David can find a better use of his time. It would be nice to keep this thread to rockets!

Highly unlikely.

But this is a "be nice to Jerry thread"; not a rocket thread. As Jerry is so fond of saying, "try to stay on topic".. (:-)
lovs2fly wrote:

I'm not exadurating when I say Jerry must spend 100 times more time here than David. Besides Jerry has a bash me sign on his back. 8-)

You got it wrong Phil, that was a gross under estimate, he spends many orders of magnitude more time in RMR than I do we all know the stats.

Now this thread is about extended the hand of kindness and understanding to the poor man, after all he is very very sick and the government would appear to have been deficient in taking him into care.
Regards
David
On 26 May 2005 16:22:02 -0700, "David Wilkins"

I know but I didn't want to appear to be grossly exadurating.

I really do feel for Jerry and his type. Here in the states, almost all the state run institutions have been closed. They still institutionalize the criminally insane but Jerry hasn't reached that point yet.

Poor Jerry
Phil Stein wrote:

Phil, are you saying jerry is not insane?
On Fri, 27 May 2005 00:58:04 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Criminally insane mostly refers to violent criminals and some repeat offenders - Jerry's behavior is to inconsistent to fall into that category.

When you are here, THIS is what you do with your time and energy.
Jerry

Oh you mean correcting your ill informed advice about Australian legislation as it relates to rocketry is a bad thing. Or encouraging folks to be nice to you in light of your handicaps, or are you asking that I should abuse you? wow you are in a far more serious situation than I could have imagined.
Remember Jerry, we really are here to help you its all a mater of perspective
David

When you are here, THIS is what you do with your time and energy
On 26 May 2005 17:44:20 -0700, "David Wilkins"

This is why we should all be nice to Jerry. He is doing for you what he does for us (in the US.) He just a giving kind of guy. 8-)

Yeah he is such a giving kinda person, just like Typhoid Mary, they just go on giving and giving and giving.
And when you try to help them they become so irrational.. Poor Jerry..
David
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Poor criminally insane jerry.
Phil Stein wrote:

Wow.
Learn to spell, Phil.

OOPs. That was a test - I just wanted to see if anyone would notice. 8-)

Yes and you could simply walk past the poor man lying in the street without extending a helping hand. For me the small amount of time it takes is rewarded by that warm inner glow that I have done humanity a service in being kind to one less fortunate than myself.
I mean really the government should have taken him into their care and placing him with others of his persuasion for a few years, rather than leaving him destitute and out on the streets where he will no doubt be tempted into more harm.
Regards
David
Who gives a rat's ass?