Be nice to Jerry thread

You got it wrong Phil, that was a gross under estimate, he spends many orders of magnitude more time in RMR than I do we all know the stats.

Now this thread is about extended the hand of kindness and understanding to the poor man, after all he is very very sick and the government would appear to have been deficient in taking him into care.

Regards

David

Reply to
David Wilkins

To put it in Jerry Speak - less that two. I love that one. Jerry tells DOT that he works for a company that employs 'less than two people.'

Reply to
Phil Stein

I know but I didn't want to appear to be grossly exadurating.

I really do feel for Jerry and his type. Here in the states, almost all the state run institutions have been closed. They still institutionalize the criminally insane but Jerry hasn't reached that point yet.

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

When you are here, THIS is what you do with your time and energy.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh you mean correcting your ill informed advice about Australian legislation as it relates to rocketry is a bad thing. Or encouraging folks to be nice to you in light of your handicaps, or are you asking that I should abuse you? wow you are in a far more serious situation than I could have imagined.

Remember Jerry, we really are here to help you its all a mater of perspective

David

Reply to
David Wilkins

When you are here, THIS is what you do with your time and energy

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This is why we should all be nice to Jerry. He is doing for you what he does for us (in the US.) He just a giving kind of guy. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah he is such a giving kinda person, just like Typhoid Mary, they just go on giving and giving and giving.

And when you try to help them they become so irrational.. Poor Jerry..

David

Reply to
David Wilkins

Phil, are you saying jerry is not insane?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Criminally insane mostly refers to violent criminals and some repeat offenders - Jerry's behavior is to inconsistent to fall into that category.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Poor criminally insane jerry.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

rmr is what YOU make it.

Don't suppose you've heard of filters? All I see in the message list is about 6 replys by you,.. and now, not any more,...

Reply to
It's a filter, fool

Cripes,

I didn't want to promote a firefight. Just tolerate different points of views and if one disagrees,fine. We can all get together for drinks later on like all the mother-f__k'in lawyers and rant and rave about how we lost this case and that case BUT still made a bunch of money off of the stupid assed CLIENT.

AKS

Reply to
Kurt

I actually commend Jerry for donating so much to the rocketry fund and I challange anyone to match that.

Reply to
Mike

Impossible for a troll.

Any of many.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's what Teeling's lawyer said :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

yes, He was quoting your lawyer. :|

When are you going to pay up on your fraud judgment?

When are you going to pay that hefty (and still growing) DOT fine?

When are you going to pay back all that child support you owe.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I can't make the show.

I work close to Willow Grove and have been watching the Blue Angels practice for the last few days. WOW! Awesome!

Bill Sullivan

"Well, if you're going to *have* delusions, you may as well go for the really *satisfying* ones." -- Marcus Cole

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

I think anyone who is serious about the hobby should contribute to the legal fund either directly or through the Save Rocketry fund. Might even win something in the S.R. raffle. I am proud to say I have donated to a major rocketry group to the legal fund and also through the S.R. raffle. If I don't win anything that is absolutely fine with me. If we win the lawsuit to get the BATF off of our backs that will be satisfaction enough for me. If we don't win, won't matter as the hobby will become so regulated that I probably will have to give it up. Come on, an LEUP requirement just to have some low current igniters? Sheeee_____t! a terrorist bast__d will just use a bigger battery in their bomb!!! Makes no sense whatsoever to me. To the idiot who suggested that one of our fine altimeter/dual deployment (R) devices could be used for an airliner bomb I hope you die a thousand deaths. First off, they all detect acceleration and would never even arm in the belly of an airplane. Second off, if there was a perverse enough engineer out there who wanted to design a destructive device, they would only have to go to Mouser or Digikey to purchase the parts they would need. Thirdly, the sniffers at the airports are getting better in the detection of such explosives.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

I think that is so dumb too, its not like they are blasting caps. I have allways made my own igniters, but I am sure if the leo's found them I would be labled a terrorist and procecuted. When there are too many laws everyone becomes a criminal!!!

Reply to
Mike