Most flights record?

Which individual model rocket has completed the most flights? How many? Is there a record list?
Which individual rocket motor?

This came up because I want to know how many flights model turbopumps should be built for.
--
Peter Fairbrother

Jim FLis flew his Astron Sprint at NARAM on flight #498. I think he was going to have Vern Estes push the button for #500, then retire the rocket.
My Happy Meal is up to about 165, but is held together by duct tape.

Reminds me of the old saw about "this is my great-great-...grandpappyies ORIGINAL axe. Replaced the head 4 times, and the handle 8!".
My "red rocket" is up around 200 flights. Of course, I've had to replace the fins twice and body tube 3 times. Same NC ;-)
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
For the record, Gleda Estes flew the rocket on her 499th flight and Vern flew it on its 500th flight. Vern even put it on the pad and hooked her up.
jflis wrote:

I'd say you got your money's worth out of that kit!
-Kevin

Cool...
Eldred