Test of the newsfeed from Boeing to the outside world.

Anybody out there in the real world able to see this?
-Fred Shecter

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:45:51 GMT, "Fred Shecter"

See what? I didn't see anything.
Well, your response is visable, but my original message remains only visible to a select few.
SNAFU
On 28 Jun 2005 15:17:42 -0700, "shreadvector"

Maybe FUBAR?
Anyway, I feel 'special' to be one of the select few. 8-)
shreadvector wrote:

Yeah, I'm seeing all the replies but not the original post.

Your ok, I think it came back up mid day..
Fred Shecter wrote:

Nope.
Nothing at Earthlink or Google.
A select few can see the messages. Very odd....
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

No. You responded to a message I posted from home using earthlink.
You can see messages sent from my home using Earthlink.
You can see messages posted from work using Google.
You cannot see messages posted from work using the normal newsfeed. That is the problem.
Thanks for trying to help identify the problem and if it was fixed.
(this was posted from work using Google).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Real world? No. But it made it to rec.models.rockets....