Test post Thursday 3/3/05

Is this visible to the outside world?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Visible from my world at least :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

"no such article" on news.individual.net for the original; Ted's reply showed up.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I see Ted's reply, but not your original test post.

John

Reply to
John Stein

I saw both

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yup,

Mysterious.

Some folks see the messages from Boeing's new usenet feed and some don't.

I cannot see them at home using Earthlink or anywhere using Google.

Weird.

Thanks for the replies.

-Fred Shecter

Jerry Irv> >

Reply to
shreadvector

Can you hold it a little closer to the keyboard? It's kind of blurry...

(j/k) Saw all the posts on giganews feed.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Yep, Charter's at it again. For an hour this afternoon posts were expiring when they posted. Now they're back, twice each. I still hate Charter news.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Reply to