Re: AeroTech "blowing up"?

"I figure about 30% of the posts on rmr are Jerry-trolls."

I have seen a lot less lately. Jerry for one has posted more on the technical side lately. There is the occasional ref to the TRA mumbo jumbo but for the most part not bad lately. If "Phil Stein" didn't push and prod and each and every Jerry post the noise level would be low. It must be a fun day scanning the threads just waiting for JI to post. tinyurl.com/6wlp8

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

It is fun, and nothing more relevant. However, if his tech comments relating to using gloves, (in another post), when using a fly cutter is an indication of his tech posting prowess, caution is advised before taking his tech posts as credible; at least as it pertains to stationary power tools.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Let me guess, you are perfect and have never ever posted anything stupid?

And your version of "entertainment" is to clog EVERY rmr reader's message list with known useless chaff.

All hogging bandwidth globally and locally, plus untolled server space, because after all, every message is saved, searchable, logged forever and mirrored worldwide.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Of course not, on both counts..

Say what, you post 12 to 1 compared to me. If we limit it to your BS posts the ratio goes up to 20 to 1..

Don't be so melodramatic..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Isn't the Internet wonderful?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

He seems to be equally adapt at giving legal & regulatory advise.

Reply to
Phil Stein

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks for straightening me out. I always thought you were a moron and here it turns out that Plato says you're a fool.

Reply to
Phil Stein

At least you understand the relationship of your extreme levels of BS..(:-) Isn't this fun??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

The common wealth store sale had tons of AT SU motors just come in. all the new kind.

red arrow has lots of SU motors selling at launches.

spring flying for mid-power SU looks real, real good to me.

Reply to
AlMax

"If "Phil Stein" [and Fred Walace] didn't push and prod a[t] each and every Jerry post the noise level would be low. It must be a fun day scanning the threads just waiting for JI to post."

- Chad Ellis

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"If "Phil Stein" didn't push and prod a[t] each and every Jerry post the noise level would be low. It must be a fun day scanning the threads just waiting for JI to post."

- Chad Ellis

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But isn't it fun??