The ABCs of Adhesives

Just when we thought we were safe, The February 2004 issue of Model Airplane News has an article on everything you ever wanted to know about glue but were afraid to ask.

I figured Bob got tired of waiting to get his article published so sent it on to the airplane mags, he he.

Did you know titebond was introduced in the early 60s ?

/ArtU

Reply to
ArtU

I was there :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I remember using it for Estes rockets in the late 60's.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I got it at Hobby Bench in Glendora. On Grand Ave.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I wonder if I ever saw you there...

David Erbas-White

Jerry Irv>>

Reply to
David Erbas-White

BTW that and Covina Hobby are where Dane Boles and his club also bought it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Seems like I was there a lot :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Taking credit?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Ditto. Wasn't the Centuri yellow glue repackaged Titebond?

Bob Kaplow

Yep!

Enerjet too!

Reply to