Totaly re-buily website

I just stepped out of lurk mode to say that I have finished totally rebuilding the NEPRA website. Within the next few weeks, it will be what has to be the most comprehensive club site on the net. Coming soon is a complete rocketry enclyopdia, free email and webhosting and even online gaming.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

How's the gaming work? You taking odds on certain people having a CATO?

Reply to
Phil Stein