Totaly re-buily website

I just stepped out of lurk mode to say that I have finished totally rebuilding the NEPRA website. Within the next few weeks, it will be what has
to be the most comprehensive club site on the net. Coming soon is a complete rocketry enclyopdia, free email and webhosting and even online gaming.
www.nepra.com
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA

How's the gaming work? You taking odds on certain people having a CATO?