Night Launches

I would like to do some night launches with my rockets. I have read some messages about GloWrap strips (from nightlaunch?) to illuminate
the rocket.
Does anyone know where I can purchase some GloWrap strips?...or does anyone have any other suggestions to illuminate the rocket for a night launch?
Thanks in advance
Lehmer Dunn
Hey, Lehmer-
There's a little trick we did with my grandson's scout troop. Take a rocket with one of the styrene nose cones, cut off the base(cleanly, of course, so you can re-attach it later). Go to AutoZone, or one of those discount part stores, and buy a set of those "blinking valve stem caps" that kids are putting on their cars and bikes. This works best with the larger diameter cone bases, like BT-60 and such. CA the "glow-cap" to the nose cone end cap, re-attach. (BTW, don't forget to re-check your C/G). They light up at the slightest jolt and blink furiously, and will even illuminate through a few coats of paint on the styrene. Bob(just an idea)352