what about NARCON?

For those new to NARCON, it's not a launch, so you can leave the rockets at home. It's a time to TALK about rockets. Sort of like the best of RMR face 2 face without the flamefest.

Bob Kaplow

But there is also EATING......

Reply to
Fred Shecter

what makes you think i'll have room in my truck for *your* rockets?

Reply to
tater schuld

I thought I heard rumors of a launch nearby.....

Reply to
tater schuld

According to WOOSH's website, they have a HPR sport launch on the saturday and sunday of NARCON(if so I am going to be going through a lot of gasoline)

zak orion

Thus the RMR dinner (or lunch or whatever)...

Bob Kaplow

That would be rather bizare. Kind of hard to run both at once. I wonder if the HPR launch is being run by TWA? Or will be rescheduled?

Bob Kaplow

Either way, launch of not, I am going to be there. But if there is a launch I will be might be able to kill two birds with one stone(Go to NARCON and try for L2). That is if the people that can certify for L2 aren't too busy that day.

zak orion

Yes, we are running both NARCON and an HPR launch the same weekend. NARCON is being held fairly close to Bong so people that would like to break away may do so. We have enough people to man both areas.

BTW, I'd love to see a BAR presentation, Bob.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

You gonna eat the weenies?

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

As I understand it there will be a sport launch from 9am - 5pm (i beleive on Saturday). I do not know if this is the same launch you folks are talking about or what the waiver will be but *this* launch is supposed to be close to the NARCON event.

FlisKits will have a booth at NARCON and will also be demonstrating their product in the morning and afternoon of this launch. We are also trying to coordinate with the Tour de Deuce national event and try to have the TDD Deuce's Wild! kits at NARCON for that launch!

Should be exciting and a whole lot of fun! jim

zak ori> Either way, launch of not, I am going to be there. But if there is a launch

Reply to
jflis (FlisKits)

hmmmmm, I though there was no drinking at a launch?

:)

Reply to
tater schuld

hmmmmm, hey ZAK, you gonna have room for the four of us, or am i gonna try to blow up the truck commuting?

I intend on being at a lot of seminars, so my schedue may be different from yours (i want to see ALL of them, plus launch, plus talk too all the vendorsand get my pickture taken with every RMR personality present.)

P.S. I'll have the ugly rex truck with the NASA stickers covering the rest of the paint (no point in covering rust)

Reply to
tater schuld

Interesting.

No can do. I'm not a BAR. I've flown rockets every year since my first flight almost 40 years ago.

Bob Kaplow

There's plenty of HPR stuff in my basement. Just nothing bigger than 54mm hardware. Yet.

Bob Kaplow

U.S. Rockets knows rockets.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Us non-BARS have to stick together (or kill each other trying).

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bob, FINALLY! I thought I was the only one (a BOR - Born Once Rocketeer)... LOL Been flying non-stop since 1963 (well, i'd pause a little to eat and sleep on occasion...)

jim

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
jflis (FlisKits)

Did you really mean BAR, or did you mean "Bob's collection of old stuff"?

Bob Kaplow