Descon13: "Inconsequential" Website Updated

The official start will be 1/15/04, but I have updated the site and have sent the e-mail seeking prizes.

Check out the site and use this thread to help me fix issues, errors, etc. I have tested it in IE, NS, and Opera so functionally it should be fine. But who knows what I missed.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

why "Inconsequential"?

oh! (from the website

The survey was nearly unanimous in that this RMR Descon is to be Inconsequential: "having little or no importance". It is therefore, a themeless contest! That's right, make it safe and make it fly, then enter it!

WOW! check out the prizes......lets see I got two entries to build. hmmmmm

Reply to
tater schuld

I made a slight change now to make it read a bit better:

The survey was nearly unanimous in that this RMR Descon theme is Inconsequential: "having little or no importance". It is therefore, a themeless contest! That's right, make it safe and make it fly, then enter it!

Best I could do. My wit and creativity is currently "low". I'm saving it for the contest entry.

Nick

Reply to
EMRR