what about NARCON?

1977 was the Kansas City NARAM. Were you there?

Bob Kaplow

I remember going back and looking at my old flight log book. Took me 6-7 years to fill the first page of 25 flights. Then did another 25 the next year. What happened? Got my drivers license, and didn't need to wait for dad to go rocket launching.

Bob Kaplow

Hey Jerry,

Why not donate a kit or two to NARCON to hand out as raffle prizes? You're company name/logo will appear on our site and will be announced when your prize is given out. You could even donate one of those cool motors or three that you make if you like. I have no hangups about sending or receiving motors via parcel post. Contact Gabe Kolesari our vendor coordinator if you'd like to donate something. His email address is rocketmanATwi.rr.com.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen

What I meant was a presentation for the BAR given by someone that has seen and has it all. ;-)

If you were to do this I could bring some of my old goodies for you to display along with yours.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen