What do you think they're worth?

Isn't a V-2 a "real" rocket? ;-)

Mark Simpson

I may make it, depending on if I'm over the plaque by then. That'll be after one full week on antibiotics, so maybe I'll be up to flying rockets and selling books.

Peter Alway

Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709

scale data at:

PeteAlway

Does kinda make my mouth water...Oh the good old days...Wouldn't mind a Cherokee D of an Omega just for old times sake...

Reply to
Hippiestew

Being 'over the plaque' makes me think I'll be seeing you on top of my fireplace, or on the wall of a hunting lodge next to some antlers...

Plague. Brant. Stine. Moot. Voila. Spiral. (... and, of course, for everyone else's benefit, it's 'Alway', not 'Always')

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Their 'footballs' are spherical, Jerry.

Joel. phx

Zeppelins maybe,....

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Mark flys a lot of rocket looking flying things...he just has a special place in his heart for those out of the ordinary (non3fnc) type of flying things....

Mark A Palmer

TRA o8542 L3

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

I said football not futbol :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

I'm still trying to figure out what someone in Peter's family did that was so terrible. After all, across the country there are these big red signs, with the smaller sign underneath that read "STOP ALWAY"

:-)

Bob Kaplow

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

How about that probably Chinese gentleman XING PED whose name is written on the street at lots of crosswalks. What did he do to deserve that, invent the crosswalk?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens