LEUP Requirements

I'm looking at applying for an LEUP, but I'm curious on what type of
minimum enclosure is required to store rocket engines? Would a 4'x4' room
(with door the locks) built into my garage and an old military magazine
holder inside of the room be sufficient? The magazine would also have a
padlock on it. What do the rest of you guys have?
Sam
Reply to
Sam
Joel. phx
Providing {of course} that the motor is not classified as a 'propellant actuated device', a type 4 magazine is required for storage of 'low explosives'. You can find storage requirements in the orange book by following the ATF link I provided above.
Reply to
Joel Corwith
For ATF purposes it need only be DEFINED as a PAD per ATF definition.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
No enclosure. Surplus ammo cans with padlocks. On a shelf in the garage.
Bob Kaplow
When are you up for renewal?
Joel. phx

Joel Corwith
Over a year from now. If I even bother...
Bob Kaplow