When are motors to be de-certified?

that is a very good question

- iz

Jerry Irv> >

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

He can claim anything he wants. Others claim the earth is flat. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" is another claim I have heard.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Except that TRA selected him as the TMT chairman. They have to live with that decision, for good or bad, and all that comes with it. If they didn't believe that John Cato was competent to perform his duties, they shouldn't have selected him. Once selected, however, TRA will have to live with the results. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Except the people of the US elected Clinton as president. They have to live with that decision, for good or bad, and all that comes with it. If they didn't believe that Bill Clinton was competent to perform his duties, they shouldn't have selected him. Once selected, however, the people of the US will have to live with the results. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

There...that makes just as much (non) sense.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I'm missing your point completely. Bill Clinton was impeached (but not convicted) for actions he took (lying under oath) WHILE IN OFFICE. Further, I have never once seen any statement from TRA that John Cato REALLY DID approve the motors that he claims he didn't, have you? Would you be kind enough to post the cite (I'm not being facetious, I'm serious--if you have evidence that the claims John Cato made are erroneous, I'm happy to be corrected).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

And you are claiming this even though TRA appointed him as TMT chair, had him get NFPA to approve TRA as an AHJ which succeeded, and actually tested the motors that were certified for a change. How does that in any way engender any mistrust? Seriously.

Because Brucie says so? Because Chuckipoosaya so? Consider the source!

Looks like you are the one we MUST mistrust Kurt.

Unless you deny he was appointed TMT chair. Unless you deny he got the NFPA to approve TRA as an AHJ. Unless you deny he actually tested the motors that were certified for a change.

Hmmmmm?

Just Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That is exactly the reaction I had to your post, which is why I only slightly reworded it. ;-)

I have never seen PROOF either for or against the claims that were made regarding motor certification.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I fixed some spacing typos.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That is PRECISELY why it MUST be disregarded in TOTO then vilified later massively (kick him when he is down, in grand TRA tradition).

TRA is far worse than NAR ever was.

And NAR was bad.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

then you haven't been paying attention

see Bob Kaplow's 2003-11-25 11:41:07 PST post in thread Re: JC, TRA and the future of rocketry

in fact, peruse that entire thread for Bob's posts

- iz

Kurt Kesler wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

More like the sewage with the wastewater.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Will you be there to raise hell when he gets flamed for it?

I sincerely doubt it.

Reply to
PhilipD

Jerry,

It's Cato battle tactics. Toss out accusations and insinuations faster than the opposition can answer them. After all substantiation takes much more time that inventiveness...

PhilipD

Reply to
PhilipD

I for one am not a Jerry supporter. But I am willing to take the side of a "pariah" if they are being wronged. Others, elect to take the low road and avoid association with anyone on the outs with the "popular" crowd. Even to the point of kicking and spitting on the pariah to help bolster their own standing within the gang.

Look it up, it's classic mob behavior. The weak and simple minded band together and begin to collectively assault those weaker than the whole. Individuals condone and even engage in behavior they find repulsive for fear of losing social status. Over time, the members begin to self-justify the behavior to protect themselves from teh self-hatred that would otherwise develop.

PhilipD

supporters...

Reply to
PhilipD

I second that. Put up or shut up.

Reply to
PhilipD

And how exactly does a lack of support for Jerry make you right?

"SHOW ME" - PhilipD An unduped supporter.

And don't change the subject or respond with a question. Either you can substantiate your accusations or you have no place speaking on the issue. i.e. you are a hypocrite. Is that the case?

PhilipD

Reply to
PhilipD

Hell yea, Fred. I have donated over $500 to that fund. Check the honor roll. And you? Put you money where you mouth is.

Philip

supporters...

Reply to
PhilipD

It is scorched earth tactics.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You, sir, get it.

Are you the same guy who showed TRA meets the definitiion of a vigilante?

Ole!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This should be in the FAQ.