WinDRA

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the descent rate calculator winDRA perhaps? I've seen some favourable comments about it but have only seen reference to it being available on Compuserve or ABMR and I'm having no luck there.

Alternatively if anyone has any strong recommendations for easily accessible descent rate calculators, I'd be interested to hear. I can find quite a few such calculators but don't know how well-regarded they would be.

Many thanks

Kevin Lucas

Reply to
Kevin Lucas