Winternationals DVD

One thing I want to see is more DVD sales by good people, and these are good people.

LLS went down to Florida to cover the Winternationals 2006 and the DVD is now available. I just ordered one at

mostly to see the three sparky drag race, but also the aftermath. :-)

It will be like being there without the bugs, sweat and heat.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy