Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

solid rocket motors mechanical properties
what is dewetting
5
5

"Premption" comes to Texas law enforcement
B) Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook,...
18
18

Does anyone know of an upscaled Der Red Max kit?
Hey all... does anyone know of a larger upscaled Der Red Max kit? I'm looking for one in the 4" range... 3" or 5.5" or whatever would be fine. I'm scratch building an 8" one and my son would like to...
4
4

Student stabbed with model rocket
OMG ... even after almost 3 years since the occurrence ... it's still a little hard to believe ... what the hell was the kid thinking while he was stabbing the other kid with the rocket?! I mean I...
11
11

Semroc Mars Lander and X-21 are in stock...
The Mars Lander and X-21 are in stock and ready to ship. We also have all the other Semroc kits that we normally carry back in stock. The Apollo Capsule will be in later this week. Here is the link to...

insurancelife.tripod.com

Some engines for sale C6-7 C5-3 and a few others
I bought a big bag of these engines at a public auction with the intent of selling on eBay but they don't allow it anymore, so I thought I'd offer here. I have 7 packages of 3 C6-7 engines #1615 (one...
3
3

Kit value? Grab something - this is unREAL!
NO FRAKKIN WAY! A Little Joe for $520.89 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRAKKIN- BE-LIEV-ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy
23
23

glue thread!!! (glue paper stock to tektronics phaser prints)
an individual at work printed some large format documents from a tektronics phaser printer. (these are the wax-based ink printers for those that don't know.) all of these documents were printed with a...
1
1

why are hybrids regulated?
Ok, so I'm looking at the NAR-CAR-TRA combined motor listing, and I notice that ALL G size hybrids are considered HPR, which means in essence that you have to have an L1 to use them. Will a vendoe...
35
35

fa: rtf swingers reduced price
eBay Mobile

new blog
Well, I have officially taken leave of my senses. As if running a rocket business wasn't proof enough... http://phblog.pratthobbies.com
3
3

Hobby Lobby Sale - Mar 20-25
Krylon Spray Paint - $2.88 Plus, they have their omni-present "40% Off" coupon:

Cheap Nichorme Wire
Nichrome wire for model rocket electric ignition. 30, 32, 34, 36, 40, and 48 gauges. 10' and 100' spools. Free shipping on US orders. Not sure which gauge to use with your power source? See the...

Kit Value?
Let me preface this with the fact that this kit is NOT for sale... So please don't ask. A very good friend recently handed me an original Estes Orbital Transport kit, Estes K42, # 1242 Pristine, and...
14
14