Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mac 'Lifting Body' McGarrigle - I'm BACK...
Hi Guys, After 10 years away from the hobby I'm back. I think the last time I fly my lifting body rockets was NARAM 39. I'm building the next generation of lifting bodies called RLBV II. Check out 'd...
1
1

FA: RARE 25th Anniversary Star Trek Enterprise Flying Model
Up for auction is a rare 25th Anniversary Commemorative Special Edition Star Trek Starship Enterprise Estes Flying Model Rocket Kit. (Wow! That's a mouhtful! :) Brand New, Never Opened, Still Sealed!...
1
1

FA Development Guided Missile rocketry rocket vintage 54
Development of the Guided Missile byKenneth W Gatland ,Published for "Flight".1954 ,slightly chipped dustwrapper,otherwise VGC, 292 pages. Very comprehensive and at times highly technical manual on...

7X Upscale X-Ray underway
Hey all, I really liked my Estes X-Ray as a kid and sent a few grasshoppers skyward (all recovered fine) with it. Now that I'm into HPR, I thought I'd go upscale! After balancing budget with what I...
3
3

December update
Greetings All, The December update is now online. Verna & Randy

Whom is producing good clone kits???
Hi Gang, Since PDR went out of business I have been seeking a new source for clone kits. I am a B.A.R. and would like to build some of the old kits from the past. So where do you suggest??? Thanks
1
1

converting Estes Saturn V to Skylab
Has any one done this? Does any one have the plans and measurments. I would really like to do it I have a new saturn v kit just waiting. Thanks
2
2

Build a Model Rocket Launch Pad
Hi all, I am just getting back into model rocketry. I want to scratch build a launch pad. I want something more than just sticking a stiff piece of wire in the ground. Does anyone know of some plans...
4
4

Scratch built body and motor question
The kids and I have a few more scratch built rocket designs in mind. Most are b,c,and d size motors. Just wondering, what is the longest body tube size that I can utilize and still have a reliable...
2
2

Anyone doing anything with Rocket Motors besides fly them?
Just brainstorming but I was wondering if anyone was (for example) Drag Racing or Speed Boating, maybe even the opposite of striving for hight; Deep Water Depth Challenge. How would someone shoot a...
6
6

November update
Greetings All, The November updates for Photo of the Month and Fire & Smoke are now online. Verna & Randy Verna & Randy's Rockets

Model rocketry tips and techniques?
I haven't seen many postings in RMR lately, so I thought I would try to get a thread started. Do you have a tip or idea for your fellow model rocketeers? If so, post it, and let's see if we can make...
15
15

Blast From The Past Rocketry .COM recovered!
Well, I received an email - followed it up - paid a fraction of what I would have years ago when I lost it - and got the domain back. Let me survive Plaster Blaster 8, then figure out what the heck I'...
3
3

Last chance - rocket propellant book - 1hr to go
Hi, last chance to bid for this historic document - sells for $20 in 1 hour 27 Oct, 200909:13:19 AEDST on ebay Rare Rocket Engineering Booklet - DA Parish Rare booklet. Only two results from a...

First video rocket
Flew this last weekend at the oct monthly Tripoli North Branch MN launch. However the shock cord got stuck on the chute harness causing a small(but repairable) zipper. All in all I'm happy with the...
12
12