1/48 Pilatus Porter interior

Anyone have a suggestion for a source for a 1/48 Pilatus Porter interior, etch or similar kit? Thanks Hugh Mills

Reply to
hmills16

Hugh, Don't know what you've found for cockpits, but I did find this pic that may help. I also assumed you were looking for the Turbo Porter, forgot about the "regular" Porter.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Hugh, I didn't know there was a 1/48th scale kit available. It's been on my wants list for a long time, though. Airliners.net has some pretty good pics, but I don't recall from looking at them, whether there are any internal photos or not. Don McIntyre (who totally screwed-the-pooch on the 1/72nd scale vacform Turbo Porter). Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre