B-47 interior cross section?

Does anyone have or can you recommend a source that has a good cross section or interior shot of the B-47 crew stations. I am working on the Hasegawa 1/72 kit
and need interior shots. regards, Hugh Mills
modern military aircraft anatomy editors:eden & moeng published by: metrobooks about $20 at barnes &nobles all modern cutaways. the B-47 is on pages 64-5
I also have one of the B-47 In Action books that details these areas. I do not have the ability to scan, but I can fax you the pages (or mail them).
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HMills16) wrote in

Do a google image search for "b-47 cockpit". That will give you some good pics of in and around the cockpit and inside the observer's position. I'm using those for my own 1/144 Stratojet build.
TF
Whoa! Look at my cool sig line. Sweet!
Check on Google for the March Field Museum- the cockpit section used for "Strategic Air Command" is there- probably get some good views.
--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms, CA USA