1/72 MiG 17 Question

Are the 1/72 DML and Hasegawa MiG 17 the same kit? If not, which is better? Is there a better kit than one of these two?

Thanks.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

1/48th IIRC. They came from Bilek or Hobbycraft. I'm afraid I don't track 1/48 enough to be of more help.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Yes, I saw one of those and K-P has nothing to fear from them. Anyone ever sight the 'Central' kit of the -19?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller