15mm Medieval Cog fighting vessel - Epoxy resin & wood kit: EBay

15mm Medieval Cog fighting vessel - Epoxy resin & wood kit As used by the northern European countries during the twelfth and thirteenth centuries

For use with wargaming Hull Measures 240mm X 93mm Could probably be used with 25mm figures too

Includes rudimentary instructions, plus some material I copied to give you an idea of what the finished boat should look like Fore and aft "castles", and crows' nest included

Reply to
Bruce Duty