2nd obscure request for the day - the M1 steel helmet

Been trying to CAD up this b*tch and I'm at my wits end. Anyone by chance have a copy of a mechanical drawing of the old piss pot or point me in the direction of who does? Mostly, I need the curve radii, loci, etc. Short of that I guess I can always scrounge up a helmet and try to take dimensions off it.

Somehow that looks like it will be a tough thing to do, and on some days I even have a CMM and some metrology instr. at my disposal.

TIA

WmB

Reply to
WmB