Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 7 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

top 10 subs
wow, i mastered the obvious!

top ten subs....
crystal ball says 7c listed all time best, seawolf number2 and crap shoot after. lets see how i do.
2
2

Future over Bare Metal Foil
I want to use bare metal foil on some trim areas of a model I'm working on. I'm not using it as a mask that will be removed, it will be part of the finished model. How does future react / look, over...
1
1

Prime before or after rescribing?
Should I prime my model before or after rescribing the recessed panel lines? Right now, the model is OOB. I want to rescribe the panel lines and make them deeper, but don't know which order to do this...
1
1

Lancaster Mk II Decal Sheet
Sometime ago I ran across an ad for a decal sheet for the Lancaster Mk II, which included markings for "Fannie Ferkin II". Does anyone remember it? Is it still available?

FA: Cyber Hobby Tiger I, Panther F Tonite
to follow - Pro Modeler B-17G, NB-52 & X-25, Academy CH-53E and others. Thanks for looking Mouse

Painting Whitewalls On Tires
Theres some things going thru my mind,having a steady hand,which paint to use,not making it totally white for realism,
9
9

Glomar Explorer
Anyone heard of a Glomar Explorer kit? Robert
8
8

ARM: Review - Tristar 1/35 scale Pz.Jgr Marder III Ausf. H
Kit Review: Tristar 1/35 Scale Kit No. 030; German 7.5 cm Pak 40 Fgst. Pz. Kpfw. Marder III Ausf. H; 861 parts (608 in sand colored styrene, 136 etched brass, 109 in creamy tan styrene, 8 clear...

A new french web site talking about models of boats
Hi, We have just created a new web site for those who are looking for new ideas, new maps of models of boats. We will add new free plans each months. Also you can find here many picture of boats...

BO INTERNATIONAL
BO INTERNATIONAL SINT ANNAPLEIN 62 9000 GENT FASHION OFFICE / MODELS / CATWALK +32 9 223.94.37 Customer service is our #1 priority. Get a premium domain for your website today. Financing available.
5
5

Predator and Whirlwind completed
OK, I painted the Predator and the Whirlwind. They look cool. I may start doing some smaller scale stuff... i like it quite a bit. I want to add a shovel and maybe some other stuff to the Whirlwind. I...

AIM-9 Colors and markings
Can someone help with AIM-9 colors and markings. Most kits seem to say "white" but I'm seeing pictures that definitely appear gray, blue, etc. What about color bands? I was hoping someone had a page...
12
12

1/288 scale von Braun Ferry rocket model kit
Shipped to the caster today. The actual kits parts will be more attractive, without the mottled colors (some details are sorta wiped out due to the coloring, they'll be visible on the actual kit)....