Glomar Explorer

Anyone heard of a Glomar Explorer kit?

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Robert wrote: : Anyone heard of a Glomar Explorer kit? : No, I have not. Given all of the derricks, that would be a very challenging kit, so I doubt you will find one.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

It's probably still classified!! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

It is probably still classified!! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

i though i read it was hired out for oil surveys. pretty expensive to just let rot.

Reply to
someone

Didn't Rosie O'Donnell buy it to lift her off the toilet??

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Where is the ship now? I used to fly over her when she was anchored out near the reserve fleet at Vallejo.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

that's so mean. i hear howard stern used it in his sheisessen movies.

Reply to
someone

I don't know how long ago you flew over her, but I saw her there last around mid - late 1996.

drgrbek

Reply to
relkins