Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

navaho drawings etc
very reasonable prices, scott. they look really good, too. nice to see someone who doesn't think modelers are made of cash.
1
1

X-20 , Navaho reference materials
Now available on CD-ROM...a series of 14 plan views and inboard profiles of the Boeing Model 844-series, leading up tot he penultimate X-20 Dyna Soar design (the final design is also available here as...
2
2

More on eBay - Pro-Modeler B-17G, Monogram Air Power set.....
Starts here - to come, thanks for looking. Mouse http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfclZ4QQfrppZ25QQfrtsZ24QQsassZtheQ5fplasticQ5fmouse

Lion Roar M2/M2A1 Super Detail Set
So, what do you get in a box that is the size of a text book? Well, how about you throw away everything in the DML kit above the frame, with the exception of the skate rail and the front fenders....

Cyber-Hobby Wittmann Tiger re-listed on eBay
listing was pulled because I used the word "cash" in payment accepted. Thanks for looking. Mouse http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=

Another hobby shop bites the dust (Wash. D.C. area)
Just found out yesterday that Granddad's in Springfield, Virginia (outside Washington, D.C.) is closing its doors for good as of June 15. (Doc is relocating to Shepherdstown, West Virginia.) 15% off...
12
12

Silly putty and Tamiya Sray paint?
I just tried my first silly putty masking. I painted the first coat of Olive Drab, then put on silly putty. My lext layer was Tamiya Dark Yellow. I think this is a laquer based paint... I let dry then...
2
2

DDR and Polish aircraft/helo walkarounds and close ups
Cmon guys, only sold 1 on here....about 800 good fotos of Migs n Su's etc. I need to raise some cash for my move later in the year... come in great if your building any of the kits!!! £5 postage UK,...

Grumman F3F fuselage color
I am building the Accurate Miniatures F3F-2. The instruction sheet says the aluminum paint on the fuselage should be duller, a semi-mat finish, while the silver doped wings are gloss. Why would the...
10
10

Wirbelwind Interior Color
Hi rms'ers. It's been a while but I finally found that I can access this group in google groups! Hurrah! Anyway, I am building a 1/48 scale Wirbelwind using Tamiya's Pz. IV ausf. J and the wirbelwind...
1
1

eBay liquidation continues - Esoteric vac kits, new Cyber-Hobby
for looking. Mouse

Remember those MiG-9 Pictures?
I finally found them and put them on abms. Look for the heading: Finally... Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Northrop Nuclear-Powered Flying Wing model kit - 1/144 scale
Just released, a 1/144 scale model of an asymmetrical nuclear powered Northrop flying wing design from 1956:
2
2

Trig and Model rocketing
I don't know what this site is really for but I wanted to know, what part of trig interacts to model rocketing? I am doing a project for my algebra class. I just wanted to know.
6
6

IPMS/Winston-Salem & IPMS/George E.Preddy MODEL SHOW this Saturday, May 19th
Hi All, IPMS/Winston-Salem & IPMS/George E.Preddy will proudly host FULL MODEL JACKET-'07: JOINT OPS on May 19th in Winston-Salem,NC. The theme this year is dedicated to the brave men & women of the...