Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

models for sale, Long Island
mostly 1/48 WW2 aircraft by highly regarded manufacturers.. some jets (pre 1960's vintage), some 1/32 scale WW2, Some of the models include resin or metal upgrades. I will not ship. please contact via...
4 years ago

P51 Exaust Shrouds
Is there a reason why some Merlin-powered P-51s have shrouded exaust stacks and others have unshrouded exaust stacks? I have seen photos showing both and I am trying to figure out why. Was there a...
1
4 years ago 1

Thoughts on light and painting.
Setting up a new hobby room. I've got an overhead 4 bulb fixture for primary lighting Is there any thought on light color for painting vs display? I have daylight, soft whtte, warm white, etc. They...
2
4 years ago 2

1/35 M752 Lance kit?
Hi all, does anyone have experience yet with the 1/35 M752 Lance from Dragon? New release apparently, and on the expensive side... any views? What's putting me off a bit is the multipart track - did...
3
4 years ago 3

1/144 Aircraft - any interest?
I've been building and collecting 1/144 aircraft for the past 4 or 5 years and wondered if anyone else here is doing the same. Mad Modeller wrote in news: I have several storage boxes filled with...
2
4 years ago 2

Can you market your product or company within 5 seconds to your consumers?
Yes, you can, through billboards. It is one of the most popular methods of outdoor advertising, especially among big companies. You can make an impact in the subconscious mind of the pedestrians,...
4 years ago

How effective is coffee cup advertising in NewYork in promoting your brand?
Printed coffee cups are great because they deliver the client?s mes sage directly into home and office environments. But what we are curious ab out is whether it?s the more beneficial way to reach out...
4 years ago

What are the biggest challenges faced by OOH ad industry as it competes with other media?
Experts in the global Out-Of-Home scene have identified common challenges bedeviling the industry. Regardless of its immense advantages and benefits, the global OOH industry still faces some...
4 years ago

20mm sci fi figures?
I'm building a 'space city' for a kiddie and I am looking for figures to po pulate it. I do have some Airfix Astronauts and assorted toy soldiers/civil ians that can be pressed into service but there...
3
4 years ago 3

how may i remove an old post
hi many yeara ago, i made a posting in this group with 2 replies. personal info were revealed and people had used it to track, spam, troll, harass me. i had googled n learn to cluck on top right...
4
4 years ago 4

Creative custom coffee cups and coffee sleeves advertising to promote your brand in New York,USA.
We create creative advertising campaign to boost your branding and locate y our business on food carts, billboards, banners, custom coffee cups and sle eves on the busiest streets of New York. Our aim...
4 years ago

RMF Tiger I Gruppe "Fehmann" HELP
On the instruction sheet step 6 you have to decide on workable torsion bars or not. Then on step 7 you have a choice of different wheels sets one from sprue X the other from C, it goes on to 8 and 9....
1
5 years ago 1

Re: Apollo Block I vs. Block II?
...and then, a lot of ISPs (including mine...) cut off our usenet access. Which drastically silenced and saddened quite a few of us. I've found a free service where I can make one or two odd(?) posts...
1
5 years ago 1

Decals for Viet Nam era M110
Need one (1) set of correct decals to complete a Viet Nam era M110 (not the A1 or A2 versions), preferably from a domestic (USA) source. Thanks for any recommendations or offers to sell. Doug Thanks...
6
5 years ago 6

Looking for helo deck decals for modern US BB 700/720
Mine are shot and maker doesn't list the kit just now. Read a review that suggested using the Revell Hew Jersey hull and deck and everything else from the Trumpy kit to get around the split deck on...
1
5 years ago 1