Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kits for sale
Can you post ads for kits for sale here? Thanks. Larry Jones wrote in news:c3c268c9-c204-42c1-9b51- Yes. Mad Modeller wrote in news: Hi MadModeler! Yeah I have it in my group list, but it's a...
14
5 years ago 14

Decals for Revell HH-3 Jolly Green Giant?
Just took delivery of the 1987 issue of the Revell HH-3E Jolly Green Giant rescue helo, and though the kit's still sealed, the decals are in poor shape. A request for suggestions on alternative decals...
3
5 years ago 3

Old revell enamel paints
Hello, one of my friends found in the attic very old revell email colors with codes which don't exist anymore and he doesn't recall when, where and why he bought them. These are: 41, 44, 63, 64, 72...
2
5 years ago 2

M110A2 conversion to M110
Looking for references / instructions for converting Italeri kit 291 (M110A2) to Viet Nam era M110. Thanks! Doug I believe it is as simple as using the shorter barrel. Italeri did several versions of...
21
5 years ago 21

1/48 U-Boat!!!
Ok Trumpeter - VERY impressed! But... ...how about a version without the interior at a lower price point? Surprised they didn't make it 1/72. That way they could charge 3 and a half times for it....
1
5 years ago 1

Spare decals in 1/48 for nakajima oscar
Does anybody have Nakajima oscar decals in 1/48 thqt can spare or sell? Thanks Jose
5 years ago

USS Yorktown (CV-5) in 1/700 scale PERFECT (!!!) model for sale!...
5 years ago

ARM: HobbyBoss 1/35 scale Soviet T-18 Light Tank Model 1927
Kit Review: HobbyBoss 1/35 scale Kit No. 83873; Soviet T-18 Light Tank Mod. 1927; 254 parts (126 in tan styrene, 118 in brown styrene, 10 etched brass ); retail price US$42.99 Advantages: clean, crisp...
5 years ago

ARM: Review -- Trumpeter 1/35 scale IS-2M Heavy Tank - Early
Kit Review: Trumpeter 1/35 scale Kit No. 05589; Soviet JS-2M Heavy Tank - E arly; 521 parts (336 in grey styrene, 177 in brown styrene, 6 etched brass, 1 twisted copper wire, 1 turned aluminum...
5 years ago

Anyone built a USS Arizona with cage masts?
Looking to find out how to do this on my Revell kit. Like the older cage mast view. Any cage mast kits out there to do this? Not for the classic kit, unfortunately, if you are attempting to back-date...
1
5 years ago 1

[ ISM ] Electric Machines and Drives - A First Course by Ned Mohan
Titles in Physics, Electronics, Electromagnetism, light, Optics, Optical an d Laser Physics, Matter and Interactions, Magnetism, Electronic Circuits, M icroelectronics, Heating, Ventilating and Air...
1
5 years ago 1

ARM: Review - Miniart 1/35 scale T-34 split tracks - workable
Kit Review: Miniart 1/35 scale Kit No. 35216; T-34 Wafer-Type Halved Workab le Track Links Set: 185 parts in gray styrene; retail price US$19.99 Advantages: fast, simple, clean method of adding...
5 years ago

ARM: Review - HobbyBoss 1/35 scale Soviet T-20 Komsomolets tractor
Kit Review: HobbyBoss 1/35 scale Kit No. 83847; Soviet T-20 Armored Tractor Komsomolets 1938; 339 parts (224 in brown styrene, 105 in tan, styrene, 8 etched brass, 2 clear styrene); retail price...
5 years ago

AIR: Review - Kitty Hawk 1/48 F2H-2/F2H-2P Banshee
Kit Review: Kitty Hawk 1/48 scale Kit No. KH80131; F2H-2/F2H-2P ?Ba nshee?; (206 in grey styrene, 19 clear styrene, 12 etched brass); r etail price US$74.99 (average mail order price US$55) Advantage:...
2
5 years ago 2

military airplane model kits
Help, i need to sell over 200 Military model kits some still have plastic cover also have posters and die cast special editions inherited them dont collect them taking up tp much room need money give...
1
5 years ago 1