Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ALL: Easy Model Battery Powered Rotating Turntables
Product Review: Easy Model (Trumpeter) Item No. 09835; 7" Display Turntable; distributed by MRC; retail price US $19.98 Advantages: great way to display a model, especially with a completely detailed...

What's going to be the next big thing in modelling?
If resin and brass was the last great thing, what will be the next thing that sets the hobby on its ear? For me it will be a great day when I can actually display an airplane doing what it's supposed...
30
30

Re: Don't trim those fuel tanks
That does look odd - I'm used to the seam line being horizontal when mounted. Live and learn I suppose. I was rather surpised back in the day when I first learned that some models of drop tanks were...

Question about Plastic Polishing
I read an article in which the author described how he achieved a "mirror finish" in polishing the plastic for a bare metal paint scheme. He mentioned that he used a Dremel tool with a cotton...
1
1

IPMS Reg IV Convention this Saturday, Toledo
Chuck Ryan Springfield OH IPMS/Toledo Plastic Modelers

Looking for vacuform kit
I am looking for the 1/48scale kc-135 vacuform mode Kit. I really want one, and have been looking for one. Can anyone help me out with one? If you can help me out please contact me directly via....
1
1

rufus
can you drive over and hit this guy with a clue? http://cgi.ebay.com/Tamiya-Avro-Lancaster-BI-III-1-48-many-extras-must-see_W0QQitemZ6057170729QQcategoryZ1189QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
8
8

1/48 scale kc-135
I am looking for the kc-135 vacuform model. Can anyone help me out with one? If you can help me out please contact me directly via. e-mail. Thanks, Erik

ARM: DML 1/72 Scale M4A3 (76) W VVSS Sherman
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/72 Armor Pro Kit No. 7271; M4A3(76)W VVSS Sherman; 129 parts (99 parts in grey styrene, 27 etched brass, 2 tan DS plastic track runs, 1 length of twisted steel...
1
1

Polikarpov I-15 Kit ID
A friend sent me a nice 1/72 kit of the I-15, parts only, missing the clear parts. I started it last night and I became curious as to what kit it is. I compared it to the following kits in my...
5
5

IPMS/Knoxville Contest Info?
Hi all, Does anybody have any info on May 13 Knoxville contest-Categories, special awards, entry fees, etc? I emailed them over a week ago & got no response. I asked the RCs for help & got a response...
3
3

Dragon Tiger Question
I just purchased some Dragon 1/72 scale Tiger Tanks, and was wondering what the markings Sd.Kfz.181 means. I am new at this, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Steve
8
8

L/F a 1/48scale kc-135
I am looking for the kc-135. If anyone can help me out please contact me directly via. e-mail. Thanks, Erik

tlc
i finally got the little plastic odd shaped bottle you guys go on about and i see what you mean. testors liquid cement is awesome stuff. i cut a tiny pinhole and it;s great for seams by capillary...

re:warrior models in uk?
Hi Ian Aeroclub stock Warrior models check out their website brian