Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bilek/DML/Dragon MiG-17G
I just bought a copy of the Bilek Mig 17F in 1/72 scale which turned out to be the same kit as the DML/Dragon offering. It's a nice model although one could probably nitpick at a few points about...
3
3

Old FSM mags, who keeps them?
I probably have around 10 years of them. Some have various post its on some article. But when it comes time to build, I have no idea what is in the mags. do you keep them for any length of time and if...
23
23

WTB: WEM STODDARD (Adams Cl) or WEM APOLLO (Leander cl) 1/350
Thanks!

Speaking of Ju 52s
If a photo shows up here it was inadvertant. I thought I was posting on abms. There is one there right now. Sorry for any problems the photo might cause here. Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
11
11

progress on 1/350 Piasecki helo - scratchbuilt.
Over in a.b.m.s. "1/350 Piasecki helo - scratchbuilt".

To all who replied to my sale list a few days ago, please read...
Hello, I posted a "for sale" list here a few days ago, and due to the unusually large amount of replies that I received ( over 200 of them ! ), it will take me several days to respond to every one of...

Warrior Models in UK?
Does anyone know a stockist or importer of Warrior resin kits from Poland? Thanks Ian
1
1

Yet ANOTHER Collection For Sale!
Hello, model aircraft enthusiasts. I haven't posted to this newsgroup before, but I figured this might be the place to start. I see there are a few folks either actively selling off collections or at...
5
5

What putty?
What putty do you guys use? I have always used Squadron green putty but it takes so frickin' long to dry. Is there any better stuff that doesn't take days to dry, even if it is a non-putty filler?
24
24

al s
i almost forgot. after i unpacked the box, it took two boxes to hold the stuff. how did you do that?
11
11

bill b
email me your snail address. the vhs is done.
2
2

Re: Book Review: High Speed Tractors (US Army and US Army Air Forces)
This sounds like a pretty good Book to have for your reference pile. Do the Photos show a lot of the interior details and all the ''Nuts-&-Bolts'' all around the outside of each vehicle shown. And do...
1
1

wanted: peugeot 404 kit
Specifically, the 1966 model. Does anyone know if such a kit exists and where I might find one?

Shizuoka 20-21 May 2006
Guys and gals, I am visiting Shizuoka this year again, and plan to use my newly acquired (this year) digital camera to take more pictures and add them to my website as soon as I get back. Last week I...
4
4

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...