Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

F-4E obscure details
Another F-4E question! The F-4E that I am building is in SEA lizard (overall) camouflage. I have a question about the stores pylons and the tanks. The AirDoc instruction sheet shows that the pylons...
6
6

F-4E Weasel killers
OK, not F-4Es that kill weasels, but the F-4Es that were used in a hunter/killer combination with F-4Gs... I'm currently building a 52TFW F-4E. What was the operational armament fit of these aircraft?...
6
6

FS: Roland Color Camm PC-60 Printer/Cutter
I am selling my roland color camm pc-60. It is a printer/cutter and works excellent. It comes with many new ink ribbins and a full version of Sign Lab with Key. It is in excellent physical and working...

FA: Trumpeter 1/72 Shenyang F-8II Finback-B

FA: Airfix Wallace & Gromit Motorbike & Sidecar Model kit

Looking for a kit.
1/35 scale figures of Soviet Tank Crew from either Dragon or Shanghai Dragon.

Spray Painting over White
Hello, I am newbie police car modeler, and I am going to attempt my first repaint of an entire car. The car is painted all white, and I was wondering how well the finished product would be if I were...
7
7

Don't Ya Hate It When....
you're looking for a scale model car,(like one you had years ago & really liked it) & all you can find is the sister version?.I had a '67 Coronet & I saw a '67 Belvediere.
7
7

Which Color?
Hi, I am starting a new project and I would like to paint my model car with the Maryland State Police colors ( at the website above, what color would you say I should use besides the black? It looks...
25
25

White Decals
I googled this group and didn't find any reference to this method. Check this out;

WW2 1/72 RAF planes on e-bay
Fairey Battle Typhoon

1/72 Navy planes collection F-4, F-14, F-16N and P-3C on e-bay
F-4 Phantom - multiple version kit F-14 Top Gun movie edition decals F-16N in this scale Orion Update II/III http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6055124412...

Pactra Paint Chart
I just posted the chart over on abms. It's kind of faded but I can read it on my monitor here. Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
5
5

F-302 kit?
I see that Superscale have just released a decal sheet for a California ANG F-16. That means I can build the jet that was featured in a recent episode of Stargate SG-1. Does anyone produce a 1/72 kit...
3
3

MoPar Kits FS
I haven't built a model in years, but I have a load of them that I've been carting all over the country every time I move. At the same time, I need to start doing some work on my 1:1 '73 Challenger,...