F-302 kit?

I see that Superscale have just released a decal sheet for a California ANG F-16. That means I can build the jet that was featured in a recent episode of Stargate SG-1.

Does anyone produce a 1/72 kit of the F-302? It would look good sat next to the the F-16.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I thought there was one announced here

Turns out it's 1/350 (could look good on my Nimitz :) ) Unfortunately, I know of no other kit yet available.

My girlfriend and I were thinking of scratchbuilding one (maybe making a kit of it), but it would probably be 1/48 and would take years to be ready.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

I dont think one was made