Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Freebie Monday
I've been going through the decals and have found some goodies that are of no use to me. Firstly, let me say that these are remnants from a deceased modeller. He was one of those guys like me who use...
1
1

32nd Trump Mig21 F13 gift for Rainer the father of my ex GF Anett
Put loads of pics up on the binary site. I leave tomorrow early(tue) I havent built a kit for a year, and im not good with a airbrush yet, so my skills are not too good, i hope he really likes it, i...
5
5

The good old days.
Was going through the garage and found some small drawer cabinets, like the ones used for screws, washers, and nuts. They contained numerous bottles of model paint that I used back in the late 70s....
32
32

[FFSMC] Last hours for my aviation sales on ebay
Hi all, I'm saling some very interesting stuff on ebay, often rare: _ Accurate Miniature SBD-5 Dauntless 1/48 _ Heller Dassault Etendard IV P 1/48 (with copies of original Dassault documents) _ Very...

Revell Ar. E 555
I know that this is just about as good a chance as winning the lottery, but is anyone out there parting out one of these kits? I'm in need of one of the clear parts and Revell of Germany has told me...
1
1

Help with posting of pictures
Hi all, I've tried to post some pictures on but something's going wrong. I see the first (0/1) post, but I don't see the posted pictures. I use Xnews. Is there a prefered image size, btw? Hope you can...
2
2

CVN-65 1969 damage pictures?
Hi While I appreciate this may sound a little morbid I wondered if anyone knew where I could get of any pictures of Enterprise following the accident in 1969? I've got this daft idea of a series of...
8
8

tom m
what can you tell me about this company? Necomisa
2
2

[Ping to Franck] Etendard IVM instruction sheet
Hi Franck, Sorry, I had a crash disk last night, and the scans you sent are missed. Could you re-send them please? Thanks in advance Cheers Chris

3 cheers for IPMS Seattle
These guys and gals really put on a great show-contest-swap meet Saturday 4-22-06. As for myself, I had a really good time, and the Seattle crew treated me with courtesy and respect. Hip, hip, hoorey....
2
2

Wings & Wheels Pub
Need Us source for WWP G-10 Bundeswehr Tank Transporters Thanks George
1
1

Please help finding 1/72 items
Hello. I'm working on some small scale (1/72) scenes, and would love to know if the following might exist: Mules/donkeys to use as pack animals or small cart pullers. Dead horses, preferrably without...
2
2

Kate that destroyed Arizona
Anyone ever seen any camo/markings of the "high altitude" level bomber Kate that destroyed the USS Arizona? Were all the Kates at pearl painted in what I assume was the torpedo bomber scheme? I assume...
2
2

Need help repairing glue damaged winshield
subject says it all was helping the wife build her a model pickup when she advertently got glue smeared on the windshield I have sanded the affected area down but where the glue attacked the clear...
8
8

mpc ju52
i just got one cheap. any caveats? i bet bill b has built one. can it be converted to adolphs bird? i know there's a hatch to dump him out from, but the pics i've seen show only the top. it doesn't...
18
18