Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Martin P6M Seamaster
Hi, New to the group. Can anyone tell me where I can find a scale model kit of the Martin P6M Seamaster? Also, any Special Ops aircraft, e.g., MH-53 Pave Low, MH-60 Pave Hawk, Ac-130U Spectre gunship?...
15
15

Bell X-1A & B
Seems to me that these two types were built off the original X-1 frame. Any good references to these two out on the 'net? Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
5
5

Re: Anyone from Berlin?
By all means, fit the canopy before the wodka! And I hope you find somebody to hang out with in Berlin. Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
8
8

Those Color Dyes- A New Development
I was in a discount drug mart today,walking down the ''toys'' ailse,I spotted something I really never thought was made,A kit for window decoration,i.e.,a clear piece of plasticwith a design of a...

Railroad Express - Introduction and Special Offer
Hi, I thought I would start this message with just a bit of background. Like a lot of us, toy trains were part of my life when I was growing up. In my case, my uncle had a set of Lionel trains and a...

new user poll at modelersswapmeet
hi Gang, I need your help, I added a user poll on need you ideas as to what will help the site become more valuable to you and any ideas that will make the site easier to use. your ideas and comments...

1/48 ju 52
anyone know where i can buy one without getting hosed? best price i've seen is more than $60 with shipping, which i consider retarded.
4
4

USCG HH-65 Los Angeles decals
I built the Trumpeter HH-65 kit. I had some decals custom made to depict one of the HH-65s at the USCG air base at LAX, & I have several sets left. If anybody wants a set, let me know by e-mail. No...
4
4

Waldron Punch Suprise Arrived Today
In mid March I ordered a set of Waldron Punches from the Great Models Website. Of coarse, they were out like everyone else. I figured I would never see that order. Surprise; when I arrived home today...
1
1

professional models building
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone here has built models for professional purposes? Museums, movies, tv, etc..etc? I am familiar with I.A.T.S.E. local 847 SDMM and I'm also wondering how someone...

Sorry for multiple postings
My wireless connection keeps screwing up. It says it cannot connect to net to post message. I have to keep unplugging my wireless transceiver (usb type). But, I find sometimes it actually DID transmit...
2
2

Re: [Help instructions sheet] Heller 1/48 Etendard IVM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
1
1

Going Somewhere Else For Models
I reside in Kent,Ohio,i have a friend in State College, no matere where you go,the place is better in selection of stores(well 1 store opened another 1 on the other side of Models is a good store,they...
10
10

Scott Crossfield, first man to Mach 2, and to space has died.
Ya know, when celebs die, I really don't take notice ... but on Scott Crossfield I will and do ... what a career ... what a career ... and well at least he died doing what he loved doing ... it could...
7
7

LCM3 Color
I would appreciate it if someone can tell me the color of the US LCM3, and what paint company make something exect or close. Thanks in advance. Richard
1
1