Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT wanted someone in UK who has online banking
My bank has made a balls up, so the cheap fone call co i use didnt take payment for my cheap int. fone calls....i dont have(and cant get) online banking, but this is the only way i can clear the...

Missile bands
Any ideas as to the banding colours for live AIM-7 & AIM-9L missiles? A link to a picture or two would be great! thanks Ian
3
3

A Hobby Lobby Tip
Recently, the Hobby Lobby stores in our area have added a section of metal working supplies. They have small packages of thin aluminum, copper, black aluminum, etc. as well as some very nice soft...

Paint Stirring
I downloaded the following from Walther's.com today: Paint Stirring Before starting any painting project, make sure your paint is thoroughly mixed in the jar. Your best bet is to shake it for a couple...
10
10

[Help instructions sheet] Revell 1/32 P-38J/L
Hi all, I'm looking for the instructions sheet of the lockheed P-38J/L in 1/32 scale. My adress is valid and my mailbox is enough big to get high size scans. Thanks in advance

O.T. - Scott Crossfield missing in flight
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Authorities were searching early Thursday for a small plane registered to a famed test pilot that vanished from radar on Wednesday on a flight from Prattville, Alabama, to...
14
14

New Public 1/32 Track
Hello everyone, Are you living in or around Columbus Ohio? Do you like 1/32 scale modeling/racing? Well, my son and i are building a 10'x16' table w/4-lane Scalextric Hope to hear from some of you...

Aviano hobby shops?
I'll be at Aviano AB in a couple weeks. Anything to interest a modeller? Curt
1
1

Where to find the Ship Modeling FAQ
Archive-name: models/ships/faq Posting-Frequency: 5 days Last-modified: 1 September 2005 This is the POINTER to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ship modeling. The FAQ itself is longer posted...

Aarrgghh!!!!!!!!
Finished the G-29 (G-11) last night. I'm pleased with it. Maybe not a prize winner, but I like it. Set it aside to do some shredding for Lynne. My work table is also where I do ESM 72 typing and...
2
2

Great Eastern Steamship, Revell = Entex?
Does anyone know if the Entex kit of the Great Eastern (advertised as 1/400) is really the same as the Revell (listed as 1/388) ? Oh, just another one of those projects that I'll never get to.... Greg...
3
3

1:6 Scale TV Batmobile Kit?
the pic seems a bit distorted. I hope its not supposed to look that way..... never heard of this kit before. Craig
3
3

Questions about German Pioniere Boats
I have the Dragon Sturmboat Kit #-6108 and I would like to build a boat trailer for this. Are there any photos around of any trailers for these. Can anyone help me out at all here with any kind of...
3
3

Most Attractive Phantom?
Hi Folks, I'm building the 1/32 Revell Phantom F4F. I'm scouting around for attractive subjects to model. Any of you folks know of some nice schemes and where I can pick up these decals? Your help is...
8
8

sad day
dropped by our only remaining hobby shop(Hobby Warehouse) yesterday evening only to find a sign on the front door stating they have closed thier doors and are moving all the remaining stock to the...
26
26